Turner Hall is a four-story cream city brick historic building built in Romanesque Revival style of architecture in about 1882-1883. This building houses an indoor gymnasium, a ballroom floor, a restaurant, and offices. This building serves as one of the many venues for music concerts, plays, and other community events in Milwaukee. Listed in The National Register of Historical Places in 1977.
PE designed an exterior steel stair, new elevator shaft, and a roof platform for HVAC. PE also reviewed the floor capacity of the ballroom, balcony, and restaurant areas. Reinforcing was designed as required. In addition, reinforcing of the gymnasium roof truss and other interior alterations were designed by PE.